|Job Title||Invoice Finance Account Manager|
|Pub. Date||7 days ago|
|Location||Adelaide City Centre SA|
Invoice Finance Account Manager Job Vacancies Adelaide City Centre SA January 2018 Westpac. Good Day for friends who still searching for a job. Hopefully you are not despair stop to find a job that suit with interest your needed. Indeed once in a while find a job that suit is not easy in this year. On this occasion, we will give an information about Invoice Finance Account Manager Job Vacancies Adelaide City Centre SA January 2018 Westpac. Here is more detail about information of Invoice Finance Account Manager Job Vacancies Adelaide City Centre SA January 2018 Westpac.
Below is the job qualifications you must meet to fill Invoice Finance Account Manager Job Vacancies Adelaide City Centre SA January 2018 Westpac that published on 7 days ago:
When we started up as Australia's first company in 1817 our goals were to deliver exceptional service and drive economic progress. And while we've grown up as a company and our family has gotten bigger, our goals haven't changed.
Today we have a clear vision to be one of the world's great service companies, helping our customers, communities and people to prosper and grow.
We believe that the service we provide defines us and exceptional service unifies us no matter which brand, division or role we're in.
You will be responsible for supporting the Risk Manager in the risk management of the Westpac Invoice Finance (WIF) lending portfolio within assigned state or territory.
In this role your duties will include, but not necessarily be limited to, the following:
• Identifying operational risk on all allocated accounts
• Enforce compliance of all product requirements in respect to month end reconciliations and other ongoing reporting
• Review, analyse and assess trends from Risk Manager reports and initiate corrective
action if necessary
• Carry out work in a professional manner and supports the customer experience by providing advice and solutions that assist the business
• Update product specific reporting on all allocated accounts on an ongoing basis.
• Assist WIFMs and RMs to understand and work within Bank’s requirements for the
• Escalate identified serious irregularities and declining trends to Risk Manager, Invoice Finance for decision
• Action and resolve issues through liaison with distribution, relationship, credit and
operations staff, as necessary.
• Attend to outstanding items directly with customers as required
• Work with stakeholders and direct team to ensure acceptable standards of portfolio management are met
• Maintain client relations mainly via email and phone communication when discussing account.
• Complete exception reporting by scheduled due dates on portfolio of State
• Assist in any WIF exposure recovery activity by executing on enforcement and collection, working in conjunction with Credit and Credit Restructuring to ensure that the overall financial and reputational risk to the Bank is controlled and minimised.
• Conduct ad-hoc analysis and investigative work where required
• WIF portfolio operational and risk management for existing business within assigned state.
• Ensuring appropriate action is taken on non-compliant discrepancies identified or accounts at risk which ensures no financial loss to the Bank.
• Healthy local stakeholder relationship with sales and credit. (One team)
• Investigative skills by resolving items appearing on exception reports.
• Maintain client relations as this role often be the daily/common contact for a client
• Understand client’s WIF issues from an operational and risk perspective and resolve with minimal flow-on impact
• Maintain product advocacy and ensuring the quality of service and support provided to customers is of the highest standard.
• Build strong stakeholder relations to achieve win-win outcomes with a risk framework mindset
• Provide recommendations and improved process efficiencies when identified.
• Monitor and report on trends of a product risk nature.
• Minimising compliance risk, operational risk, and reputation risk within assigned state
• Comply with legislative and regulatory obligations and the bank's operational, compliance and audit risk framework.
• Ensuring all training and compliance related courses are completed up to date
• Teaming and contribution
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills, experience, education and/or expertise:
• Ideally tertiary qualifications in business, finance, accounting and commerce or related discipline
• 2-3 years’ experience working with receivables ledgers and finance related tasks
• Capacity for numerical and analytical thinking and functioning
• Knowledge of accounting principles would be advantageous
• Communication and networking skills
• Word/ excel spreadsheet management skills
Working with Westpac
Working with us you'll discover new ways of working, and an exciting range of roles to showcase your skills. Think inspiring locations, flexible work spaces and unexpected careers.
Joining Westpac has many perks besides building a long and stable career. You’ll be:
• Able to have access to some of the best banking, wealth and insurance benefits in the market
• Offered a highly competitive remuneration that is fair and consistent for all our people
• Entitled to a suite of online learning, training modules and career planning tools to grow with us
• Encouraged to participate in the community through paid volunteer leave and secondments available
Westpac Group is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, this role is open to experienced candidates seeking a discussion around workplace flexibility. We invite candidates of all ages, people with a disability and Indigenous Australians to apply
Only the participants that meet to requirements above of that will be called upon to perform further tests. For that, if you are interested and meet the applicants Invoice Finance Account Manager Job Vacancies Adelaide City Centre SA January 2018 Westpac above, please submit your application before limit registration.
Thus is the info Invoice Finance Account Manager Job Vacancies Adelaide City Centre SA January 2018 Westpac that we can inform to you. Hopefully the job information today help you all who are seeking employment. If the above job does not well suited with your diploma, it never hurts to read another jobs info below. Finally, we say thank you already visited this website, do not forget to share info this beneficial through social media. Hope you will find a job and work hard!
If You fascinated to registrate Invoice Finance Account Manager Job Vacancies Adelaide City Centre SA January 2018 Westpac Westpac, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for apply Invoice Finance Account Manager Job Vacancies Adelaide City Centre SA January 2018 Westpac above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below.
A minimum of intermediate level Operational experience in an MVS / JES2 and/or JES3 environment running CICS and at least one of DB2, Adabas or Datacom DB Sound...
We currently have a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced Retail store manager to join the Smiggle Crew to lead and engage a team at our Smiggle...
Similar retail sales experience in industry specific sales. Supporting our consumers to enjoy Samsung every step of their way, a Casual opportunity for a ...
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. National not-for-profit organisation....