Travel Co-ordinator Job Vacancies Weipa QLD January 2018 Bechtel. Good Day for the buddies who still looking for a job. Hopefully you are not despair give to find a job that suit with specialties your needed. Indeed occasionally find a job that appropriate is not easy in this year. On this occasion, we will give an info about Travel Co-ordinator Job Vacancies Weipa QLD January 2018 Bechtel. Here is more detail about news of Travel Co-ordinator Job Vacancies Weipa QLD January 2018 Bechtel.
Bechtel Recruitment 2018
Travel Co-ordinator Job Vacancies - Weipa QLD
Here is the job qualifications you must meet to register Travel Co-ordinator Job Vacancies Weipa QLD January 2018 Bechtel that published after 6 days ago:
Requisition ID: 201979
Bechtel is a global provider of engineering, construction, and project management services with a reputation for excellence and innovative project delivery. An immediate opportunity exists, within our Mining and Metals business unit to be part of the exciting Rio Tinto Amrun Bauxite project, in far north Queensland.
The Amrun Project encompasses the engineering, procurement, and construction management (EPCM) of a range of infrastructure required to support a new bauxite mine on part of Rio Tinto’s existing lease, south of the Embley River, between Weipa and Aurukun on the Western Cape York Peninsular. This includes the construction of a bauxite mine, accommodation, processing plant, dam, tailings storage facility, roads, export wharf, and ferry terminals to transport the workforce from Weipa to the mine. At the request of Traditional Owners, the project is known as Amrun—the Wik‑Waya name for the area.
The Home Office team will be based in the Brisbane CBD, supported by the New Delhi Execution Unit. The Field Office team will be located at the job site with camp accommodation provided and a FIFO work roster.
Responsible for the efficient and effective day-to-day bookings and coordination of transport for Project employees. The role will be primarily be responsible for air travel arrangements and may assist with accommodation bookings if required. Initially Brisbane based from 22nd January then mobilising to Site at the end of February. Experience with Inflight Travel program is desirable.
Day-to-day liaison with the Air Service provider and Contractors on air travel arrangements.
Due to the nature of travel and emergency situations that may arise, the successful candidate must be prepared to be contactable and work outside normal operating hours as and when required.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
1. Directly administers the Charter Flight bookings for passengers allocated to their workgroup. Charter Flights may include the below journeys: Weekly Charter Service between Weipa and Cairns Airports
2. Directly coordinates the commercial travel bookings for all employees travelling beyond the scope of the Air Charter Contract. Journey planning may include international flight booking requirements.
3. The Coordinator would be required to act as a junior policy advisor and required to ensure all travel bookings are conducted in accordance with the Projects Travel policy.
4. Required to manifest all charter flight bookings and communicate as required.
5. Required to manifest all commercial travel bookings and communicate as required.
6. Required to compile a Charter Reports and Commercial Bookings Reports as required.
7. Participate in forecasting charter requirements 12 weeks in advance.
8. Required to participate in quarterly reviews of the Air Charter Contract.
9. Required to conduct a daily check-in with contractors to confirm accuracy of air travel requirements.
10. Participate in the investigation of any non-compliant passenger practices.
11. Perform relief duties of other team members in periods of absence such as R&R.
12. Other tasks as assigned by the Transport Coordinator, Logistics Supervisor or Workforce Services Manager.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
1. Minimum of 12 months experience as an Air Travel Representative (in the aviation transport or corporate travel industry), scheduling bookings on a similar size Project. Experience with Inflight Travel program highly desirable.
2. Must have experience in domestic and international commercial travel bookings processes.
3. Must be able to demonstrate a strong approach to financial governance and accountability.
4. Excellent communications skills and an ability to promote constructive outcomes.
5. Advanced Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel skills.
6. Experience in air transportation operations to and from remote airfields or in the resource project environment would be highly regarded.
ESSENTIAL COMPANY REQUIREMENTS: Ethics: Commitment to the Project’s ethical standards as demonstrated by success on prior projects.
Quality: Commitment to the Project’s quality standard as demonstrated by prior Supervisors’ evaluations of work performance.
ES&H: Demonstrated commitment to the Project’s Zero Incident philosophy by prior active engagement and demonstration of ES&H Leadership.
Shaping tomorrow together
Bechtel is among the most respected engineering, project management, and construction companies in the world. We stand apart for our ability to get the job done right—no matter how big, how complex, or how remote. Bechtel operates through four global business units that specialize in infrastructure; mining and metals; nuclear, security and environmental; and oil, gas, and chemicals. Since its founding in 1898, Bechtel has worked on more than 25,000 projects in 160 countries on all seven continents. Today, our 53,000 colleagues team with customers, partners, and suppliers on diverse projects in nearly 40 countries.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected
veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Only the participants that satisfies to terms above of that will be called upon to perform debriefing. For that, if you are interested and meet the candidates Travel Co-ordinator Job Vacancies Weipa QLD January 2018 Bechtel above, please submit your application before expired vacancies.
Thus is the news Travel Co-ordinator Job Vacancies Weipa QLD January 2018 Bechtel that we can inform to you. Hopefully the job information today help you all who are seeking employment. If the above job does not well suited with your interests, it never hurts to read another jobs information below. Finally, we say gratefulness already visited this website, do not forget to share information this beneficial through social media. Hope you will find a job and work hard!
If Mr interested to apply Travel Co-ordinator Job Vacancies Weipa QLD January 2018 BechtelBechtel, immediately prepare requirements / files and documents needed for apply Travel Co-ordinator Job Vacancies Weipa QLD January 2018 Bechtel above. To apply by online, please click the "Apply" button below.